illness

Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Got ripped off bad! — st. louis Missouri United States of America
Mygenevawatch.com

Mygenevawatch.com Misleading-scam Internet

There was a pop up that I responded to (that came up when I was trying to get to the ebay site so I thought that it was legitimate).  The geneva watch co. said that they were giving watches in their new to customers for $1 plus shipping.  I received the watch and was charged what they said.  Later I was charged $88 for the watch.  I called the co. and was told that I kept the watch past the "trial" period and that I was charged the full price of the watch.  I asked the customer service rep where this was stated and he said in the terms and conditions.  I do not recall seeing any terms and conditions when I filled out the form and no confirmation # was sent to me and to be honest I didn't think that the transaction had gone through until I received the watch in the mail.  When I went on the website there is a terms and conditions section and I read it I then noticed that they were going to send me watches every month and charge my account $88 everytime.  If I had known that, I would have never agreed to such a thing-who would want a new watch every month?  I canceled the "club" via email and I have been calling the customer service for the past 2 days and verbally cancelling and today I even asked them to check and see if I was being shipped another watch and I was told "no" and I got that guys name as well.  Something needs to be done about this......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/internet/Mygenevawatchcom-Misleading-scam-Internet-571583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com