Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Terie — Hitchcock Texas United States of America
Mygenevawatch.com

Mygenevawatch.com They took money out of my bank account that I did not give permission for Internet

My geneva watch .com took money from my bank account without my permission for what I thought was a free watch. I took a survey for Dell computers and when I was done this ad popped up saying I was to recieve a watch from Geneva and all I had to do was pay shipping and handling which consisted of $5.99. The next thing I know is they took out $88.98 for the watch and $19.99 for these sun glasses that  I never asked for. I sent the watch and glasses back to Geneva and they did put the $19.99 back in my account but not the $88.98 and told me they never recieved the watch. Now the bank is declining my dispute by saying that Geneva told them I said it was ok to take the money out. That is a bold face lie, I never gave them permission to take the $88.98 or the $19.99. Yes I was under the impression the $5.99 was the only amount that was to be taken from my account. So now here I sit with out the money and without the watch. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to be ripped off like this. I also incured the bank charging me with overdraft fees for insuffient funds because of Geneva taking that money without me knowing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/internet/Mygenevawatchcom-They-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-that-I-did-not-give-permission-f-570991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com