Complaint Review: Mygenevawatch.com

• Updated: Sat, March 06, 2010

• Reported By: Al — Nashville Georgia United States of America
Mygenevawatch.com
511 Harvard St. Suite #5, Internet United States of America

Mygenevawatch.com Used decietful methods to steal $92.98. They are ripoff artist. Internet

I was ask to take a survey and in return I would be sent a geneva watch for $1.00 plus $4.99 postage and handling.  I clicked to cancel and I was then offered the asme deal only with $2.99 postage.  I agreed.  My credit card account was charged $1.00 and another charge for $2.99 in Jan 2010.  The watch arrived  and I did not take it out of box.  No instruction were included with the watch.  In Feb 2010 I saw another charge from mygenevawatch.com for $88.99.  I then realized I had been ripped off.  I loooked on the internet and saw many other complaints.  I called the credit card co and explained what had happened.  They checked for me and realized that I would be charged $88.99 for watch each month thereafter until I cancelled the so called contract.  The card co representative cancelled it for me but said they would no0t be able to refund the money.  I took the watch out of the box and attempted to start the watch and set the time.  The stem pulled out of the watch and I could stick it back into the watch but the watch did not work.  Now I have a useless wach and will have to pay my credit card co $92.98.  I will now try to get a refund for a defective product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygenevawatchcom/internet/Mygenevawatchcom-Used-decietful-methods-to-steal-9298-They-are-ripoff-artist-Interne-579012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygenevawatch.com