Complaint Review: Mygrants.us (David Duwati)

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dooley — Kannapolis North Carolina United States of America
Mygrants.us (David Duwati)
PO Box 803338 # 74832, Internet United States of America

Mygrants.us (David Duwati) Trans Financial Solutions LLC mygrants.us, Internet

I signed up for a grant for my business a couple months ago and they have been trying to call me so I finally answered and when I did the man "David Duwati" told me that the charge was $199.95 but today there was a special for $99.95 to receive a packet of information regarding my $15,000.00 grant  which would include information on who would fund the grant and etc.

However, after my payment was received on 8/23/2012 I tried calling back the next day, and every business day afterwards out of concern about the next step for my grant and to see how everything was going but I got no answer. I also emailed David Duwati and did not receive a response back so after all of this I felt as if something was wrong with this picture and decided to investigate and that is when found this website where someone else had been ripped off by the same company and took action.

I have let my bank aware of the situation and I am disputing the charge and cancelling my card due to this scam please do not fall into their trap because afterwards you will not get an answer back from the agent who calls you nor will you be able to get through to them through their customer service contact number. I have not gotten anything in the mail and still no calls, returned emails or etc. This is a scam & it is not a government grant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mygrantsus-David-Duwati/internet/Mygrantsus-David-Duwati-Trans-Financial-Solutions-LLC-mygrantsus-Internet-934756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mygrants.us (David Duwati)