Complaint Review: Myhealthwealthandhappiness

• Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: s — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Myhealthwealthandhappiness
CT NYC, New York United States of America

Myhealthwealthandhappiness PP DIRECT INC I requested once. They charged me. But they are sending me every month saying it's free trial. . And they are saying they haven't received anything back which is a lie. NYC, New York

It's a fraud org operating out of NY. They have a astrological/forecasting web page. Insist on buying their product. I bought once. They keep charging me every month. I send their product back but they say they haven't received anything which is not true.

I doubted if there exists anything true in CT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myhealthwealthandhappiness/NYC-New-York-/Myhealthwealthandhappiness-PP-DIRECT-INC-I-requested-once-They-charged-me-But-they-are-525108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myhealthwealthandhappiness