Complaint Review: Myhealthwealth.com Betha Astrology

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By:Sioux Falls South Dakota
Myhealthwealth.com Betha Astrology
myhealthwealthandhappiness.com Internet U.S.A.

Myhealthwealth.com Betha Astrology betha jenny the astrologist is a rip off artist Internet

*Consumer Comment: Betha/My Health & Wellness is OK.

I ordered a good luck charm necklace from Betha the astrologist and my bank card was charged $19.95 under the name myhealthwealthhappiness.com and I have still not recieved my order and there is no way to contact her or the company who took the money out of my account. She is nothing more that a con and thief.

Chuck****
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myhealthwealthcom-Betha-Astrology/internet/Myhealthwealthcom-Betha-Astrology-betha-jenny-the-astrologist-is-a-rip-off-artist-Interne-421447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myhealthwealth.com Betha Astrology

Betha/My Health & Wellness is OK.

AUTHOR: ironhorsewoman - (United States of America)

I have been on Betha's and My Health & Wellness mailing list for over a year. I have also ordered several things. I have received everything I ordered promptly. A letter/email is sent out advising me of the approximate delivery date. Once I recevied a letter stating that my order was ready to be shipped. I did not order anything and was able to cancel/correct the shipment with no problems. My dealings with the above has been fine and I like the weekly readings I receive from Betha.