Complaint Review: MyiProducts IMail ESBI

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2007

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
MyiProducts IMail ESBI
24078 Greenway Rd., Suite 3 Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyiProducts IMail ESBI MyiProducts iMail fraudulent billing Forest Lake Minnesota

Recently I've had charges on my phone bill from a company located in Forest Lake, Minnesota in the amount of $15.45. I have never had any contact with this company nor have i ever authorized any charges from this company. I've contacted this company twice by phone and four times by email about the charges and they refuse to refund my money saying that they have found that the charges to be "verified". I've also asked them to cancel any charges and confirm that they have canceled them but I have yet to get a response from them in regards to canceling further charges.

My question is this. How can they charge a person's phone bill without any authorization? I would also like to get any information about how to file a class action lawsuit against them. I have also filed complaints with the BBB in Minnesota, the FTC, the Minnesota State Attorney General's Office and the California Public Utilities Commission. My phone company has agreed to proceed with a "recourse adjustment" but has advised me that MyiProducts can send collectors after me. It was my phone company (AT&T) that refered me here the Public Utilities Commission.

Ricardo
Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyiProducts-IMail-ESBI/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyiProducts-IMail-ESBI-MyiProducts-iMail-fraudulent-billing-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-276805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyiProducts IMail ESBI