Complaint Review: MyiProducts IMail

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Indiana
MyiProducts IMail
24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyiProducts IMail Without customer authorization, iProducts bills AT&T customers via Enhanced Services Billing Inc (ESBI). I was charged $14.95 for services that I never agreed to or even heard of. Ripoff Forest Lake Minnesota

I received the following email [edited to remove my personal data]. It indicated I was going to be charged. I had not heard of this company. I did not agree to these services. Accordingly, I did not try to access the services. Nor did I try to alert the company to their error.

They then billed me $14.95 via AT&T using a company called Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

I have sent an email to customer service and will be calling them until this is resolved.

******

Account Number: [Glen's phone number]
[Glen's DOB]

RE: Confirmation of your order

Dear [Glen],

Thank you for choosing iMail voicemail service, the premiere messaging service for all your voice mail needs. This letter is to confirm our receipt of your order and let you know that we will be processing your order for our new toll-free voice mail service within the next two business days. We hope that you enjoy the unique features of your new voicemail service, especially the ability to check your voicemails online from anywhere in the world. That is why it is called iMail because you can use a telephone or the internet to check your voicemail. Soon we will be coming out with some exciting new features and we will automatically upgrade your service at no additional charge. Please look for your monthly fee of $14.95 on your local telephone bill; it can be found on the ESBI page billed on behalf of iMail.

Within the next few days, you will receive an e-mail with complete details for activating your iMail voicemail service account. Included in the e-mail will be your Toll-Free Access Number, along with your Personal Mailbox Number and Personal Pass Code.

Once you activate your account, your toll-free voice mail service will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to access anywhere nationwide! And remember, with iMail you can also check your messages over the internet from anywhere in the world! Your friends and family can able to leave you messages from anywhere in the country by using your toll free number. And iMail also can send you a reminder and/or wake up call from anywhere in the United States

If you have any questions regarding your service activation, cancellation or billing you can reach us at 1-800-286-4455 or you can email us at customerservice@myiproducts.com. Thanks again for choosing iMail voicemail service. We look forward to serving you.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
Sincerely,
Activations Department
Myiproducts iMail

Glen
Columbus, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2007 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyiProducts-IMail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyiProducts-IMail-Without-customer-authorization-iProducts-bills-ATT-customers-via-Enhan-244109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyiProducts IMail