Complaint Review: MyiProducts IMail

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
MyiProducts IMail
24078 Greenway Road Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyiProducts IMail billed me $14.95 for voicemail I never wanted, ordered, received or used. Refused to refund. Ripoff Forest Lake Minnesota

Found that they'd been charging me $14.95 a month via Enhanced Services Billing Inc. and AT&T (on my local phone bill). Called the company, "Tawny" claimed my wife ordered it (she didn't) and refused to refund anything. I've sent a demand letter for repayment. If anybody has agent for service info for this outfit, I'd like it so that I can sue them in small claims court here in California. They don't appear to be registered to do business in Minnesota.

Nick
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyiProducts-IMail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyiProducts-IMail-billed-me-1495-for-voicemail-I-never-wanted-ordered-received-or-used-270894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyiProducts IMail