Complaint Review: MyiProducts IMail

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2007

• Reported By:pinellas park Florida
MyiProducts IMail
24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyiProducts IMail ripoff fraudulent billing charges dishonest identity theft tipogg Forest Lake Minnesota

This company sent me an email stating that I signed up for iMail, which is apparently some sort of voicemail service. I did not sign up for such services. The number that it is under is my mothers, whom I do not live with and the number is under her name not mine. So why, or how, would I sign up for a service for a phone number thats not even in my name. And it is even more frustrating because its not only me that this company is ripping off its my mother.

pinellas park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyiProducts-IMail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyiProducts-IMail-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-charges-dishonest-identity-theft-tipogg-Forest-252577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyiProducts IMail