Complaint Review: MyiProducts IMail

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Capistrano Beach California
MyiProducts IMail
24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyiProducts IMail they are billing me for a voicemail service I did not sign up for on my ATT bill. They are fradulent & dishonest company. Forest Lake Minnesota

I received my February 2009 ATT phone bill and noticed an extra charge of $14.95 on my bill. I called ATT rep and they said it was a voicemail service and they cannot prevent 3rd parties from billing through them. Why can't ATT protect their customer's???

That is ridiculous...I have seen that other ATT customers have reported to your company as far back as June 2007. They claim you sign up for it on the internet which I did not do. This company takes your email address and have obtained your home address and phone # from another source some way and then bill ATT for their services. When you call they company about this charge, they argue with you and claim you did it. When you call ATT, they claim they can't help you..... There is so much fraud on the internet and scamming going on. Why can't a big company like ATT block them. I have been billed by this company for Feb & March 2009 so far, and they claim it will takes 2 - 3 billing periods to remove it? Why is that? So they can keep collecting from ATT who won't even help their customer with this problem?

I'm really upset especially since they been reported 2 years ago. Phone companies should be able to ask for authorization from their customers before allowing 3rd parties to use them for billing. Don't you think? Why can't they protect their customer's from fraud?

I still getting billed by these people and no one wants to help me? Can anyone out there help me?

CC
Capistrano Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyiProducts-IMail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyiProducts-IMail-they-are-billing-me-for-a-voicemail-service-I-did-not-sign-up-for-on-my-437132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyiProducts IMail