Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Garland Texas U.S.A.
Myinfo1.com

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com money back guarantee, clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with customers. MyInfo1.com vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

MyInfo1.com is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.com’s Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well.   Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work.  Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.  If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

==
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
==

Myinfo1.com I signed up for 1 dollar and was blilled an additional 19.95 Internet

Like those before me I was curious to know about an individual and got sucked in to the one dollar thought, Immediately I was billed  I have an internet alert set up for any transactions that occur. I set up the chat and they knew why I as  on chat right away. It is ike it is all computer scripted cut and paste to answer the questions.  They gave me a incident report number and told me all charges would be removed .  To date 11/19/2012 nothing has posted.

They are a scam. Reprot them to your states attorney general.  This is a fraud operation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myinfo1com/internet/Myinfo1com-I-signed-up-for-1-dollar-and-was-blilled-an-additional-1995-Internet-971242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myinfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Kendra

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hi Kendra,

I have received your messages and responded accordingly, though only your emails appear here. We also have granted your full refund request. Please, if you have a further problem, let me know and send another email to josh@myinfo1.com or call 1-866-434-4253. I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Josh F.
Customer Service Manager
MyInfo1.com

Wow, I can't believe all the scams committed just in the last 10 days!

AUTHOR: honestconsumer - (United States of America)

You are a step ahead of me...they won't even acknowledge that they charged AND collected the $19.95 charge! I can't believe they can do this. I can only imagine what lies ahead for all of our credit cards.

I received the refund for $1, but to them, the $19.95 never happened. And GOOD LUCK if "Josh" tells you to email him. I have been emailing him since the day it happened...4 emails, no response.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com" <josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 4:10 PM
Subject: Fw: Charge for 19.95

Per the rep, I am emailing you again:

(REMOVE PASTED LIVE CHAT TEXT FOR POST WHICH CONTAINED PASTED TEXT FROM EMAIL TO "JOSH WITH PROOF OF CHARGE AND COLLECTION BY THEIR COMPANY. HERE "ALEX" ASKED FOR MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER BECAUSE HE COULD NOT TRACK THE "ORDER" WITH THE LAST 4 NUMBERS IN THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDED IN THE PASTED DETAILS FROM MY ONLINE CC STATEMENT.)

From:
Kendra St
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Charge for 19.95
Still waiting to hear back about this...

I would like to have my money refunded. I did not authorize this charge for $19.95. You all are saying you did not charge it, but you did and you clearly collected the amount as well.

Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 8:51 AM
Subject: Fw: Charge for 19.95

Hi Josh, I have not heard back on this. Here is the information for the charge actually going through (before it was just being held). The $1 charge was refunded, but not the $19.95. The agent that I chatted with didn't seem to believe that I was charged. I have provided the details of the payment your company collected. When can I expect this to be
refunded?

(PROVIDED PROOF OF CHARGE AND COLLECTION HERE-REMOVED FOR POST)

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: Charge for 19.95
Contact information:
(REMOVED CONTACT INFO FOR POST)

I would like to get this refunded.

MYINFO1.COM8002143271 SANDY UTUS Other Services -$19.95

I only authorized $1 to be charged. I would also like to request that be refunded as well as your system did not produce a report at all. Please see the chat record below:

(REMOVED PASTED LIVE CHAT WITH "VICKIE" FOR POST - PROVIDED PROOF OF CHARGE IN LIVE CHAT. HOWEVER, "VICKIE" SAYS THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR 19.95 DESPITE THE PROOF.)

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hi Ken,

I'm sorry for an inconvenience caused but if you email me at josh@myinfo1.com I can help you out immediately. I can refund you the service fees in full or we can get you the report you're looking for. Also I assure you our live chat reps are 100% real people, not computer responses. You are also welcome to call our phone agents at 1-866-434-4253. Again, please send me an email to josh@myinfo1.com and I can help you.

Thanks,