Complaint Review: Myinfobill.com aka dmvinfo1.com

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: tara — jackson New Jersey United States of America
Myinfobill.com aka dmvinfo1.com
10 Corporate Drive Suite 300 Burlington, Massachusetts United States of America

Myinfobill.com ,dmvinfo1.com myinfobill Entered MyInfo1 website to search for a telephone number for someone I only had an address. A report was promised, asked for $1.oo fee for report, entered credit card, unable to access report and the Burlington, Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tara, Contact Josh@MyInfo1.com for a Full Refund.

*Consumer Comment: please help fighting back this dmvinfo1 scam. What can we do?

Entered MyInfo1 website to search for a telephone number for someone I only had an address.  A report was promised, asked for $1.oo fee for report, entered credit card, unable to access report and then upon calling credit card company, found that I was charged $19.95.

i called my bank, and was notified my account was overdrawn by $36 and change due to the $19.95 charge i never ever authorized

i then called myinfo1 and they asked if i was calling about the 19.95 charge without even knowing my info, account, nothing. i said yes and also explained on top of all this i accrued a $34 overdraft charge from chase bank due to their debit from my checking which i did not authorize. they apologized and said they would refund my 1.00 initial charge and the 19.95 charge. i asked about my overdraft charge he ignored my question twice and forwarded my call immediately to an automated machine to confirm the cancellation/request to be refunded the 19.95

i want my money back for overdraft fees plus the 19.95 and 1.00/i have proof of this and want what is mine. this was a scam/fraud and never delivered anything on me when i did my initial search which is a lie because if you Google my name a ton of stuff comes up so this company is just a scam, fraudulent conning site and i pray no one else falls victim to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myinfobillcom-aka-dmvinfo1com/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Myinfobillcom-dmvinfo1com-myinfobill-Entered-MyInfo1-website-to-search-for-a-telephone-986366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myinfobill.com aka dmvinfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tara, Contact Josh@MyInfo1.com for a Full Refund.

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Tara,

We apologize for any confusion in your charges and will fully reimburse you for the overdraft fees. Please email josh@myinfo1.com with you name, address and amount owed. We will immediately resolve this issue for you.

Anyone the requires a refund, account closure, or customer service requests can contact josh@myinfo1.com and we will gladly resolve any misunderstandings.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department.

please help fighting back this dmvinfo1 scam. What can we do?

AUTHOR: wandilly - (United States of America)

I was looking to get  updated information for my personal  DMV license and found via an Internet search,  the URL for dmvinfo1 just a few hours ago.A report was promised to me as well, asked for $1.oo fee for report, entered credit card, unable to access report and then upon calling credit card company, found that I was charged $19.95.

On my credit card, immediately I noticed that there was a $19.95 charge that i never ever authorized
i then called myinfo1 only to ask about the unauthorized charge, but they never addressed my concern, only asked if i was calling about the 19.95 charge without even knowing my info, account, nothing. they  ignored my question several times and  forwarded my call subsequently to an automated machine to confirm the cancellation/request to be refunded the 19.95.

I am a concerned citizen with the danger of haven fall for an identity theft scam Of course i too want my money back for  the 19.95 and 1.00 , but am also concerned with  this  scam/fraudulent website that  never delivered anything regarding my initial search ...I wonder what are they using my information for and am extremely concerned with the possibility of identity theft and ask for help/advice on how to pursue with a resolution to that situation. can this site be deactivated?