Complaint Review: Myinfoplan.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Lise — Lillestr Norway
Myinfoplan.com

Myinfoplan.com I wanted some info about a person.I paid 1 dollar fee as I was supose to.Afterthaththey stole 19.95 dollar from me and they have charge memany times 1 dollar for the info i wanted and didnt get. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Myinfoplan.com - refund

Myinfoplan.com,must be a fraud.
I paid 1 dollar for some info about one person,thath was the deal.
I didnt get anyinfo and theycharge me 19.95 (stole from my acount) and have charge me 1 dollarseveral times after thath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myinfoplancom/internet/Myinfoplancom-I-wanted-some-info-about-a-personI-paid-1-dollar-fee-as-I-was-supose-toA-1022763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myinfoplan.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Myinfoplan.com - refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Lise,

We think there might have been some misunderstanding. If you want to receive a refund, we suggest you to kindly write an email to manager@myinfoplan.com. He will be able to refund you.

Once again, we are sorry for this.

Thanks