Complaint Review: Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. Unauthorized charge on phone bill Internet

Received phone bill with this unauthorized charge from a company called Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. I called the phone # listed and they reported they received a charge slip from myiproducts for a voicemail service and had confirmed it by sending me an email to my email address. The email address was mine but was sent to AIM.com instead of AOL.com. Pretty tricky. I am not aware of my having an email address ending in AIM.com. I do know AIM is an afiliate of AOL.

My experience is the same as all the other reports except the perpatrators were more than willing to remove the charge and said in approximately 60 days it should come off my bill. They cancelled the service and gave me a cancelation number.

I proceeded to call AT&T billing and they marked the amount dissputed and I will notify them when the credit is received. At that time they will put a third party block on my account so no third party can charge on my AT&T bill.

I wonder how many miss this charge? I am going to attempt to reeport this to Ohio Attorney General's office if it doesn't eat up too much time and hope they can shut this company down.

Brenda
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-And-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc/internet/Myiproducts-And-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-Unauthorized-charge-on-phone-bill-Internet-447212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.