Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail Llc

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Euclid Ohio
Myiproducts Imail Llc
myiproducts.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Myiproducts Imail Llc company charged me for services I didn't order Internet

I've never even heard of this company until yesterday morning when I went to check my AT&T phone bill and noticed the company's name on my phone bill (they charged me three charges of 14.95) so I call AT&T and they told me I had to call the company. Well needless to say I called the company to find out what the heck was going on and they asked me for my name and phone number and told me that I owed them 48.00. I told them that I never ordered their services and the woman insisted that I did so I told her I wasn't going to pay money for something I didn't order. How is this company able to do this to people and why would I order services I already have through AT&T. I already have voicemail and internet included in my package so why would I order those services through them and how did they get a hold of my information. I've already filed with the Better Business Bureau so I'm hoping that will do something.

Diana
Euclid, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-Imail-Llc/Internet-Nationwide/Myiproducts-Imail-Llc-company-charged-me-for-services-I-didnt-order-Internet-324976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts Imail Llc