Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2007

• Reported By:scranton Pennsylvania
Myiproducts Imail
myiproducts.com , Minnesota U.S.A.

Myiproducts Imail Fruadulent charges to my phone bill Forest Lake Minnesota

I received my phone bill which had miscellaneous charges for 15.85. The chages were for Imail Vmail Month fee forwarded by ESBI, the clearing house agent for Myiproducts imail. I first contacted my phone company which is Verizon and they told me that they were a thrid party and that they couldn't do anything for me, I had to contact the number on my bill. So I did that and was told that they would cancel my service but would not credit my phone bill for the charges. Needless to say I was not happy. I then went and did some research and found that I could email them directy with any billing or other concerns. I did just that. I told them that I was going to contact the BBB if they didn't credit the charges. So the next day I did just that. I sent a complaint in to the BBB and am sending a complaint to the Attorney Generals Office also.

Someone needs to stop these people from fraudently charging people for something that they did not authorized.

Stacy
scranton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-Imail/Minnesota/Myiproducts-Imail-Fruadulent-charges-to-my-phone-bill-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-263803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts Imail