Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail

• Updated: Thu, November 02, 2006

• Reported By:torrance California
Myiproducts Imail
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

Myiproducts Imail They charged my phone bill, I never signed up for their service yet all info was mine, i dont use voicemail Ripoff Internet

This morning i checked my phone bill and noticed that it had been charged by this company $29.00 or so. When I called them they told me what info was put and it WAS all of my info. It was for voicemail, right now I have lifeline at home and NEVER use voicemail, I dont even have a cell phone. I never entered my info or went to the web site to try this. The offer was for resterant coupons which I dont use either especially 1,000.00 dollars worth! I was told that I recieved emails conferming this order but there were none in my inbox from the time specified. I really don't know what happened but I think this stems from an offer I did try back in september, I was told that I would recieve a free X-box 360 for completing three offers. I completed the three offers(my i products wasn't one of them) and when i inquired about my "prize" suddenly no one remembers the offer and i can't find the website anymore. It started by poping up a banner asking me if I liked george Bush, I cliked on it and was taken to the offer site, I entered it because the video platform would have been a good gift for my kids for x-mas. But I lost about 80.00 dollars, didn't get any of the "free" offers i signed up for. I was lied to duped and ripped off.

Russell
torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2006 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-Imail/internet/Myiproducts-Imail-They-charged-my-phone-bill-I-never-signed-up-for-their-service-yet-all-218757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts Imail