Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:new windsor New York
Myiproducts Imail
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

Myiproducts Imail billed me for services never ordered or rendered! FRAUD SCAM BEWARE ALL! ripoff Internet

On June 1st 2007 I recieved my telephone bill and noticed two seperate charges from a company calling themselves Myiproducts Imail Llc. One of the charges was $15.37 and the other was for $14.95.

I called the customer service hotline to inquire why they had charged me and for what they had charged me and i got a hang up!

I never even heard of this company let alone order any services or anything from them, and at the same time they have no explanation whatsoever as to why they did what they did.

I understand that several others have filed complaints against this very same company for the same exact reason and it makes me all the more furious! How can companies do this to people?

I am calling my phone company first thing in the morning when they open because as it appears, I will probably have to change my telephone number to avoid fraudulant charges like these from happening again. however, this itself as most everyone knows isnt free.

my telephone company is going to charge me 45 dollars to change my number. scams and fraud schemes like this are growing bigger and more broad everyday and its guttwrenching that its continuing.

it needs to stop!

Patricia
new windsor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-Imail/internet/Myiproducts-Imail-billed-me-for-services-never-ordered-or-rendered-FRAUD-SCAM-BEWARE-ALL-252890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts Imail