Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail

• Reported By:Bedford Texas
Myiproducts Imail
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

Myiproducts Imail,Authorized by a unknown user Internet

I just noticed that I was being billed, through ATT, for enhanced services, for a company called myiproducts. After calling the company, I was told that a person called them up or went online and gave them my name and address to set up an account with them. The set up an 800 number as well as a voicemail and e-mail setup.

After refuseing to pay the charges, the promptly issues me a refund for 4 months of billing at 14.95 a month.

I am now calling my local police to file a fraud report on this company and indivdual who is using my name. This company needs to perform more security checks.

Thankfully, the company has a IP address to give police to help catch this person.

We all need to read our bills for this sort of thing. The police did say that because I am being issued a refund, no criminal charges were committed!! Give me a break!

Beware people!

Brian
Bedford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts-Imail/internet/Myiproducts-ImailAuthorized-by-a-unknown-user-Internet-314934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts Imail