Complaint Review: Myiproducts

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Myiproducts iMail Order Confirmation, voice mail ripoff Forest Lake Minnesota

I received an email from this company indicating that I'd signed up for "services" from their company and these "services" would be automatically added to my existing phone bill. I had never heard of this company before, let alone signed up for anything from them. I have no idea how they got all my information as far as how they added anything to my phone bill. There was no warning, only this one email, if I'd have discarded the email like the spam I thought it was, I would have been charged.

My best advice is to send an IMMEDIATE e-mail to their customer service link
(customerservice@myiproducts.com, in case any of you trashed the email) saying you didn't request their services, and then call your phone company and report the situation. Your phone company may not be able to do anything given how Myiproducts does what they do. Lastly, call Myiproducts and get them to cancel the service.

You will be on hold for a long time, but just wait they will get to you eventually. A friendly reminder though, this situation isn't the fault of the person who answers so be kind, deal with them calmly but firmly and it should go smoothly, it did for me.

Best of luck.

Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproducts/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/Myiproducts-iMail-Order-Confirmation-voice-mail-ripoff-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-237154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts