• Report: #319537

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:katy Texas
Myiproducts.com
24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Myiproducts.com the company signed me up for and has charged me for their services with out me knowing. Forest Lake Minnesota

I looked on my phone bill and noticed that there was a charge for a voicemail box that I never signed up for. When I called my phone company they said that in january I signed up for myiproducts 800 number voicemail. They gave me the email address that was used to sign up with, an email that I have not used in over 3 years. They told me that they sent me 3 confirmation emails to that email address and because I never replied to them, they assumed I wanted their services and have been charging me for 3 months with out my knowledge.

When I asked how they know if I was the one signing up for it and not someone else using my information and they told me that they dont and that after the emails are sent they dont do any further confirmation of the order or service. I had them cancle the order but they are still trying to make me pay for the services even though I myself did not sign up for it.

I asked a friend how a company like this can charge me for something I never signed up for and they told me that there are some pop ups that if you "X" them out its confirming your sign up to that company, Or that there are some websites that when you enter your information into, ad sites that are promoted on that site can gain access of your info and use that to sign you up to their company and services. To me ,and many others with this same problem from this company, it is considered fraud, and thats why I am reporting this.

Tiff
katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproductscom/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/Myiproductscom-the-company-signed-me-up-for-and-has-charged-me-for-their-services-with-ou-319537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts.com