Complaint Review: Myiproducts.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Waterbury Connecticut
Myiproducts.com
myiproducts.com , Minnesota U.S.A.

Myiproducts.com I got an email thanking me for my subscription that I never ordered!!! Somewhere Minnesota

I checked my email this morning and saw a thank you note from this company I'd never heard of! Someone has opened a phone account with them using my name and email address. I looked up the company and saw nothing but negative reports involving the same FRAUD from dozens of other people. I have already reported this to the National Fraud Services website. THis company should be shut down.

Jerimiah
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproductscom/Minnesota/Myiproductscom-I-got-an-email-thanking-me-for-my-subscription-that-I-never-ordered-Som-275026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts.com