Complaint Review: Myiproducts.com

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:Woodmere New York
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

Myiproducts.com Phone Slammer ripoff Internet

I checked a rarely used Email account that I have and found a "welcome" and Account Activation letter from this company. I have Verizon as well and have a block on my phone against slamming and am also on a national do not call list. Somehow this company got my old email address which I rarely if ever use and set me up on an account.

The account rep said they had already filed a charge for the service. I told them that I have no intention of paying for a service I didn't order as I have Verizion AND I don't use voicemail, I have an answering machine at home.

They informed me they would issue a credit and also gave me a confirmation number for cancelling my account. She could not tell me how they got my name, but I can tell you, they are scam artists as I NEVER give out the email address they sent the confirmation to.

Be aware and file a complaint IMMEDIATELY if you see this happen to you.

Woodmere, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproductscom/internet/Myiproductscom-Phone-Slammer-ripoff-Internet-262575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts.com