Bobbie

• Updated: Sun, December 14, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Myiproducts.com
myiproducts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Myiproducts.com third party charges to my regular telephone carrier Forest Lake Minnesota

Check this out... I must have done a survey on 11/16/08 and somehow "ordered" a long distance phone number so others can call me! Imagine my surprise to see this on my December ATT telephone bill! My regular carrier bills on behalf of this company. Also, watch for ORBIT, same thing -

I wish I knew where these surveys originated. The only thing I can think of is Facebook... you know, when your friends send you "snoballs" or "ornaments" or you take some stupid IQ test - the tests for sure come up with a survey and I think you end up unwittingly asking for a service that you did not intend to receive.
I called and immediately cancelled but was told by MyIproducts.com that I still owe that one month. I will now do battle with my phone company.

Cheryl
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myiproductscom/nationwide/Myiproductscom-third-party-charges-to-my-regular-telephone-carrier-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-401300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myiproducts.com