Complaint Review: Mykazaagold.com

Mykazaagold.com
mykazaagold.com Internet U.S.A.

Mykazaagold.com no refund Internet

*UPDATE Employee: MyKazaaGold Customer Service.

I was unable to install mykazaagold's software on my computer due to firewall issues. I got so frustrated I deleted their program. I never logged on to their service. I requested a refund. This was denied. As far as I'm concerned, I have been ripped off. While there maybe many who like their service and are happy with it, I am not one of them. I would be interested in knowing about other complaints about this company.

Thanks

Don
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mykazaagoldcom/internet/Mykazaagoldcom-no-refund-Internet-271060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mykazaagold.com

Dear Don.

On behalf of MyKazaaGold.com I would like to make it clear that Our first and foremost priority is customer satisfaction, we treasure our customers and help them in any way possible through email or by phone, The only reason we Insist on help and giving it one more try is just because we want you to fully enjoy what you have paid for. If the software doesnt work for any given reason we offer a refund.
We tried to help you by email and phone and It could have worked out if you would have given us one more chance but we never heard back from you.
Please email us at support@mykazaagold.com and let us know how we can settle this according to your satisfaction.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC