Complaint Review: Myknobs.com - Knobs4less.com - Houseofknobs.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Belmont California
Myknobs.com - Knobs4less.com - Houseofknobs.com
245 Old Country Rd. Carle Place, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-721-8955
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

My Knobs, Myknobs.comMyknobs.com - Knobs4less.com - Houseofknobs.com defective products, refusing to honor their product guarantee Internet

I ordered refrigerator handles and kitchen cabinet pulls from myknobs.com. The cabinet pulls are by a brand called Colonial Bronze and the finish was supposedly guaranteed for life.

Within a month, the refrigerator handles and some of the cabinet pulls began to peel. Not normal wear and tear, the finish was peeling off.

I was told to simply order new pulls, then ship back the defective ones and my money would be refunded.

The new pulls came. Although they were the same finish, they didn't match the previous order at all, but Myknobs refused help other than to say I should order, pay, and return the ones I didn't want.

By the time my contractor was able to reinstall my refrigerator handles - a cost which I will have to pay out of my own pocket, most of the other pulls had started to peel.

I told MyKnobs I wanted to return all of the pulls, rather than repeatedly order, pay, install, and return piece by piece. They said they would have to call the manufacturer and get back to me.

Several days later they returned my call and said they were shipping me two more cabinet pulls. I had the entire conversation all over again, and will have to wait several more days for someone to call me back.

Belmont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myknobscom-Knobs4lesscom-Houseofknobscom/Carle-Place-New-York-11514/My-Knobs-MyknobscomMyknobscom-Knobs4lesscom-Houseofknobscom-defective-products-r-448946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myknobs.com - Knobs4less.com - Houseofknobs.com