Complaint Review: Mylife - reunion

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: not2happy — beaumont California United States of America
Mylife - reunion

Mylife - reunion, mylife reunion charged my fiance's credit card 95.00$ for something that was not ordered, Internet

My life Reunion had charged 95.00$ on my fiance's credit card for something that was not ordered.  I tried to go back to the site to see what in the world could have cost that much!    I couldn't locate it my fiance' had  went to the bank to withdrawl and realized money was missing, so he confronted me . i told him i was charged for something i never ordered. now he has lost his trust in m I'm was glad to have saw this site "Rip Off Report" or i would have drove myself nuts wondering i hope justice gets done , and get them off!!!! for good !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylife-reunion/internet/Mylife-reunion-mylife-reunion-charged-my-fiances-credit-card-9500-for-something-tha-589998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife - reunion