Complaint Review: Mylife - reunion.com

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Nancy — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Mylife - reunion.com
2118 Wilshire Blvd.,Box 1008 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Mylife - reunion.com debit my master card for $36.00 and an affilated company saveace debit for 19.95, without my consent. Santa Monica, California

On 11/20/09 mylife/reunion debit my card for 36.00 and on 11/26/09 saveace debit my card for 19.95.  The history on my computer show that I never visited eather of these sites nor did I authorize these debits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylife-reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90403/Mylife-reunioncom-debit-my-master-card-for-3600-and-an-affilated-company-saveace-deb-532900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife - reunion.com