Pink

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: roe — Sierra Vista Arizona United States of America
Mylife.com Reunion.com
2118 Wilshire Blvd. Box 1008 Santa Monica,, California United States of America

Mylife.com Reunion.com Made unauthorized debits to my credit card Santa Monica California

This company charged my credit card $60.00 without my authorization.  A year ago I signed up for a one-year term and found the site not to be worth it.

I never authorized an automatic yearly payment which is what they told my credit card company when I disputed the charge.  I am at my wits end.  My husband hasn't worked in 16 months and I work part-time.  This $60. is a big deal and I am spending so much time trying to fix it that I am ready to tear my hair out.

The nerve of these thieves!  They stole my money and I will find a legal way to retaliate.  What they are doing is illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylifecom-Reunioncom/-Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/Mylifecom-Reunioncom-Made-unauthorized-debits-to-my-credit-card-Santa-Monica-Califo-587581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife.com Reunion.com