Complaint Review: Mylife.com - Reunion.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:Woodinville Washington
Mylife.com - Reunion.com
2118 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1008 Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

Mylife.com - Reunion.com Mylife.com USED A BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET ME TO RENEW Santa Monica California

I have been a member of this site for a couple years. As their fees became more expensive, I waited for 'sales' to renew. On May 12, 2009 I received an email from them with a special price of 2.50 a month for a year. That meant I would be charged 30.00 for the year at one time. When I clicked on that and was directed to pay, my payee site showed 30.00. I approved that charge.

On May 13, 2009 I get a confirmation that I'm a premium member. Imagine my surprise to see that they charged me 36.00 for 3 months! I have sent multiple emails to them (I have two email addresses with them) to no avail. All I get is an automatic reply that my issue will be addressed within 24 hours. I have not been able to get a real answer from them.

I believe this was a bait an switch and they owe me a 6.00 refund and need to change my access for 1 year, not 3 months.

Woodinville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylifecom-Reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/Mylifecom-Reunioncom-Mylifecom-USED-A-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-TO-GET-ME-TO-RENEW-Santa-Monica-451867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife.com - Reunion.com