Complaint Review: Mylife.com Reunion.com

• Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:Chilton Texas
Mylife.com Reunion.com
mylife.com Internet U.S.A.

Mylife.com ,Reunion.com I subscribed for a 2 day trial for 3 dollars and then they automaticaly charged me 36 dollars for a premeier membership,and now they won't even return my emails.They are theives.Unknown Internet

I subscribed to a trial 2 day 3 dollar offer.then I found that they took 36 dollars from my bank for a premeier membership.I have emailed them 4 times and they won't answer back.What a bunch of low life THEIVES!!!

Randy
Chilton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylifecom-Reunioncom/internet/Mylifecom-Reunioncom-I-subscribed-for-a-2-day-trial-for-3-dollars-and-then-they-automat-467321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife.com Reunion.com