Complaint Review: Mylife/reunion.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Chilton Texas
www.mylife.com , California U.S.A.

Mylife/reunion.com took 36 dollars from my bank without authorization California

the first person I reached on the phone was very rude and argumentative and I hung up on them.The next person said the computers were don and couldn't help & to callback in 30 mins.I called back in 1 hour and the computers were still downnfor two more hours.I explained my situation and he was very nice and said that he could definitely help me and he took my phone# and said he would call me when the computers were online.

After 4 hours I called again and got a very nice lady,I asked when the computers came online and she said quite some time ago,and I explained that the man was supposed to call me back and she apologized and listened to my delima and went to talk to her supervisor.I explained that I had emailed every day for 8 days,3 emails were to founder Jeffrey Tinsley and no one had replied.So the girl told me the supervisor wanted me to e mail the girl who answered my call to sarag@mylife.com and she would give it to her supervisor. that was 24 hours ago and NOTHING!!!

Funny that I couldn't email directly to the supervisor.The 36 dollars gone forever,but I will put the word out anyway I can about this scumbags,so I hope it was worth it for 36 dollars !!Also one of the people they said was searching for me was my brother in Israel whom I talk to regularly both by phone and internet.The other people searching for me I have never heard of. RIPOFF, RIPOFF, RIPOFF, WATCH OUT PEOPLE,SNAKES IN THE GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylifereunioncom/California/Mylifereunioncom-took-36-dollars-from-my-bank-without-authorization-California-469088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife/reunion.com