Complaint Review: MymaxsavingsClub

• Reported By: Suckerkarla — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
MymaxsavingsClub
1121 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

MymaxsavingsClub Outrageous rip-off Deerfield Beach, Florida

On May 15,2012 I chose to enter an opinion poll concerning the President of the USA. At the end of the poll it stated that I had to call a 1-800 to verify who I was and get the poll results. I did so and this advertising company stated that I would receive a $100.00 gas card if I tried their savings club subscription. The trial date was for 14 days after which I would receive the gas card even if I did not subscribe.  I never received the gas card, I received a membership card and a reminder that after 14 days I would automatically be billed for $16.95 on a monthly basis. The coupons were for items I do not use. I never received the gas card and the results of the poll was a scam to dupe Facebook users into scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MymaxsavingsClub/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/MymaxsavingsClub-Outrageous-rip-off-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-894300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MymaxsavingsClub