• Report: #920344

Complaint Review: Mymaxsavings.com/

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Jen — Lancaster Ohio United States of America

Mymaxsavings.com/ I didnt quit know what to do on this site, so I called back to cancel and they were not having it!!!! They first said to cancel in 30 days but really it's 14 days. Be careful everybody. Internet

Playing on computer today and of course a too good to be real add popped up and I fell for it. Yes only ten dollars to join!! I really thought for a second that my ten dollars was going to turn into a jackpot for my family and I. How silly huh!! We need all the saving we can get these days and companies are taking advantage of it. It's not fair..

So I log on to the sit wants I finished talking to the rep and I had no idea what he was talking about when he said there would be a free gift basket in my email. Huh!! I looked for all the things the gentle man told me to look for but they all wanted me to spend more money. I thought we were saving. Guess not.

so I call them back and asked for more details. This time I spoke with a woman and she told me that something different and that if I didn't like the program to cancel in 14 days and the man told me 30 days. I told the lady I was not happy with what I already seen and that I wanted  to cancel. that wasn't happening. I have to wait the 14 days or however long to cancel. I'm sure they'll probably charge me more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mymaxsavingscom/internet/Mymaxsavingscom-I-didnt-quit-know-what-to-do-on-this-site-so-I-called-back-to-cancel-a-920344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mymaxsavings.com/