Complaint Review: Mymoneyleaf

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: CandaceCottner — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Mymoneyleaf
192 East 200 North Ste 101; Saint George Internet United States of America

Mymoneyleaf This company had taken money out of my account and I do not know who they are. This company had taken money out of my account and I do not know who they are. Internet

Mymoneyleaf. com  this company whoever they had tried to take money out of account the amount of money that they were trying to was $36.00. Thank God they were not able to get anything. I have no overdraft protection and the account was too low so they could not get nothing. I even tried to send them an email through support tech. Some how that they got it set up too where you cannot send them an email. I do plan to change the account number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mymoneyleaf/internet/Mymoneyleaf-This-company-had-taken-money-out-of-my-account-and-I-do-not-know-who-they-are-938492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mymoneyleaf