Complaint Review: Mymoneyleaf

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Feeling Ripped off — NEW ORLEANS Louisiana United States of America
Mymoneyleaf

Mymoneyleaf mymoneyleaf took 29.99 out of my account without my consent. MyMoneyleaf they took money out of my checking account and I don't even know this company never heard of them. Internet

Mymoneyleaf took 29.99 out of my account without my consent.  MyMoneyleaf they took money out of a closed checking account (only have savings) and I don't even know this company never heard of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mymoneyleaf/internet/Mymoneyleaf-mymoneyleaf-took-2999-out-of-my-account-without-my-consent-MyMoneyleaf-the-954322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mymoneyleaf