Complaint Review: Mymp3live.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:houston Texas
mymp3live.com Internet U.S.A.

Mymp3live.com I was trying to accesss real player and was charged $78.72 for an account i never authorized by mymp3live.com. how can they get away with ripping people off like this? Ripoff Internet

my husband was trying to acess real player and mymp3live.com charged us 78.72 dollars. They will not give you e-mail access to contact them nor a phone number. the link says page expired. How is it okay for them to rip off people this way and how are they getting away with it.

We never authorized this transaction yet were charged for services we never asked for nor did we ever recieve. I now see I am not the only person who the have ripped off this way. If any one has any advice on how to resolve this issue please help.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mymp3livecom/internet/Mymp3livecom-I-was-trying-to-accesss-real-player-and-was-charged-7872-for-an-account-i-230206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mymp3live.com