Complaint Review: Mympowercard

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: truthbeknown — Red Bluff California
Mympowercard

Mympowercard The Bancorp Bank This is a prepaid Visa card whichI loaded with 500.00 at Wallmart thru moneygram they kept it. Internet

do not trust this company mympowercard or Bankcorp located in Utah. I deposited 500.00 on my card through a money gram at Wallmart. I called them to update my address. They then to charged me $6.95 for a monthly fee, $2.95 per phone call and would not transfer me to a supervisor. I then went to use my card at a gas station the same day and it said insuffient funds. So I called back knowing there was money in the account and was told that they had frozen my account since there was an address change. What?

I still can't get tmy money from the card and

I get nowhere with them on the phone. This is a scam and don't use them since what you depost you will never see it again.

Alice

California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mympowercard/internet/Mympowercard-The-Bancorp-Bank-This-is-a-prepaid-Visa-card-whichI-loaded-with-50000-at-Wa-1036783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mympowercard