Complaint Review: Myperfectcredit.com - Clearcredit.com - 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Liberty Lake Washington
Myperfectcredit.com - Clearcredit.com - 1st Credit Of America
3187 Red Hill Ave, Suite 100 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Myperfectcredit.com - Clearcredit.com - 1st Credit Of America Ripoff fraudulently trying to collect money Costa Mesa California

*Author of original report: supervisor@myperfectcredit.com seems to help??

I, too, have fallen victim to the fraudulent tactics of these companies. It started with my free credit report through Clearcredit.com and then I paid for disputes on my report. I then suspended my account with them with no problems until I started getting billed, without permission, from Myperfectcredit.com.

Long story short, I disputed payments and they were refunded and then I ended up on their collections list and started getting these phone calls. I was told it was for cancelling my account with Myperfectcredit.com. I have asked for written proof and dispute information also, but to no avail.

I have not answered a call from them for some time now and I am concerned that they will ding my credit. Has anyone out there seen this show up on their credit report yet?

I have contacted the California and Washington Attorney General, but have not heard anything from them as of yet. I also contacted the FTC, again with no response. I will keep plugging away and hopefully I will see some positive results soon.

Thanks everyone for all the great information on this site. I hope everyone in this situation will pursue these avenues and complain a lot so that we can put an end to these companies and their shady businesses.

Shannon
Liberty Lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myperfectcreditcom-Clearcreditcom-1st-Credit-Of-America/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Myperfectcreditcom-Clearcreditcom-1st-Credit-Of-America-Ripoff-fraudulently-trying-t-153060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myperfectcredit.com - Clearcredit.com - 1st Credit Of America

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

I sent an e-mail to supervisor@myperfectcredit.com and within a few hours I had a response stating they would contact 1st credit of America and have me taken off collections.

I won't hold my breath, but maybe this will work?! They stated it would take up to 15 days for this to take place.