Complaint Review: Myperfectcredit.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2005

• Reported By:san clemente California
Myperfectcredit.com
3187 Red Hill Ave. Suite 100 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Myperfectcredit.com ripoff 1 st. Credit of America calls me twice a day threatens to ding my credit report Costa Mesa California

*Consumer Suggestion: Scott Smylak - 1st Credit of America

I have been getting two phone calls a day from 1 st. Credit of America (Chicago IL.)leaving a broken up message saying that it is urgent that I call them about my account they don't say who they are or what account they think I have or with whom. When I finally ansewered there call I waited for an automated system to connect me to a person,I ask what this was in regard to he said that " I owed My perfect credit.com $59.95 for the final payment."

I informed him that I hadn't used their service,never opened an account with them and that I have no intension of paying $59.95 for nothing. He replied that they have my social security number, there for I opened an account and if I don't pay collection proceedings will
continue. I told him that to get any information from their web site I had to give my personal info. but I did not use there services I decided on another company to help me with my credit issues. After getting some information about Myperfectcredit.com on the internet I called 1st. Credit of America back and ask to speak to a supervisor my request was denied I ask for the name of the person I was speaking to she wouldn't give her name I was hung up on shortly there after.

Randy
san clemente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myperfectcreditcom/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Myperfectcreditcom-ripoff-1-st-Credit-of-America-calls-me-twice-a-day-threatens-to-ding-151665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myperfectcredit.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Scott Smylak - 1st Credit of America

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Go to the 1st Credit of America website at 1stcofa.com and call the number on the website. Follow the prompts and when you get the operator, ask for Scott Smylak. He is the supervisor. I told him my story and faxed my information directly to him. Whether anything happens or not, I do not know. But if everyone starts asking for Mr. Smylak, maybe they will get the hint.