Complaint Review: Myperfectcredit.com

• Reported By: Florida
Myperfectcredit.com
myperfectcredit.com Internet U.S.A.

Myperfectcredit.com Ripoff! shut them down! Internet

Horrible customer service. I think they are trained to automatically hang up on you when they can't come up with anything litgimate to say if you have a complicated question for them. I never signed up with them (membership) or any other credit place.

I once got a credit report online instantly and paid over the net right then. My perfect credit (how they are listed with the Better Business Bureau, 3 addresses also.) says they don't have any information to look up to give a refund, but that I could fill out a cancellation form.

I was told by the Better Business Bureau that you can file a complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and they will actually investigate the company for shut down if there are enough people who file a complaint and the company is found with fraud evidence.

I don't want to just get my money back now, I want them to be responsible for taking advantage of soooo many people. So, let's all file with the Federal Trade commission and maybe we can get somewhere.

Robert
carson city, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myperfectcreditcom/internet/Myperfectcreditcom-Ripoff-shut-them-down-Internet-137676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myperfectcredit.com