Complaint Review: Myphonesite.com

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: GKoz — Cleveland Ohio
Internet USA

Myphonesite.com MPS Services. Failure to return unused funds. Internet

I became a myphonesite.com customer over a year ago. I currently have $22.00 loaded into my account. However, for the past year I have been attempting to withdraw that unused money from my MPS account and return it to my bank account, with no success.

I once exchanged e-mails, on an unrelated matter, with a man named Gary, apparently the owner of MPS. Since I thus knew the address he was e-mailing me from to be valid, I sent nearly a dozen messages to him, requesting the return of said funds, but have never received a response. I tried another MPS address, but again received no response. I even tried e-mailing from another account of mine, but this, too, proved fruitless. And, of course, I opened many support tickets on MPS' web site, as they direct all customers with problems to do. Number of responses to these tickets thus far: zero.

I have called MPS at the phone number provided on their website well over a dozen times. No one has ever answered, nor has anyone retrurned any of the numerous messages I have left, all of which included my name and phone number, as well as an identification of my problem.

To be clear, the MPS website unequivocally states that unsued funds can be returned to customers at their request. Well, I've been requesting myself silly.

The fact that it has been a year since my first request for my money, and that I have yet to receive even simple acknoweldgement, is, rather obviously, insulting and unacceptable. While I am loathe to accuse a company of dishonesty, what else am I to conclude based on this experience? All I want is my $22.00 back. I'm not even charging interest. That last part was a joke. Trying to keep a sense of humor about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myphonesitecom/internet/Myphonesitecom-MPS-Services-Failure-to-return-unused-funds-Internet-1170860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myphonesite.com