Complaint Review: Myrebateprocessor.com - Angela Penbrook - Angel Stevens

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Leoma Tennessee
Myrebateprocessor.com - Angela Penbrook - Angel Stevens
Angelabrook@penbrookproduction.com Internet U.S.A.

Myrebateprocessor.com - Angela Penbrook - Angel Stevens This company is a scame and a reipoff they are misleading and I am fight for my refund back Internet

This person Angela penbrook is misleading and she it her him or what ever they are.They are rippings people off I sent them a $197.00 and all I got was a e-book that had nothing to do with what they had described online so 2 days later I called for a refund on 4-7-08 and they said that my refund would be back in my account on 4-16-07 and nothing I called backon the 16th and they said it had been procrssed and i would get it in a day or two noting called back on 4-18-08 and they said it will be there and nothing called on 4-19-08 and the landy told me that there system had a gliech in it and I should get it in about 3-5 buss days...I will keep calling them everyday.

Leoma, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myrebateprocessorcom-Angela-Penbrook-Angel-Stevens/internet/Myrebateprocessorcom-Angela-Penbrook-Angel-Stevens-This-company-is-a-scame-and-a-reip-327403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myrebateprocessor.com - Angela Penbrook - Angel Stevens