Complaint Review: Myrecorp

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:lexington Kentucky
www.myrecorp.com Internet U.S.A.

Myrecorp fraudulent account access Internet

I have other spyware but this company scanned my computer and reported that I had several instances of malicious or unwanted spyware on my computer. I was charged $79.95 but was unable to locate the software to download. I was emailed an activation code but was unable to find the site to download from. I have never had this problem before end will be very hesitant and sceptical of future downloads which is unfair to so many reputable companies I have dealt with in the past and in the future.Talk about stupid and I am supposed to be a half-way intelligent person.

lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myrecorp/internet/Myrecorp-fraudulent-account-access-Internet-395106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myrecorp