Complaint Review: Myregistry.com for all Jews to live together on one platform

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Christy — Bronx New York USA
Myregistry.com for all Jews to live together on one platform
2050 center ave Internet United States of America

Myregistry.com for all Jews to live together on one platform Oded Berkowitz, Nancy lee berkowitz All stores one registry, clipix, Oded Berkowitz, Nancy lee Berkowitz, online registry scam Fort lee, Internet

First off, when I registered all my items from all the stores I needed things from they switched all of them to cheaper brand products, I was so surprised and was online trying to reason with customer care which sucks by the way and whoever answered the phone was a total skank.

I guess I was speaking with some Spanish sounding girl and she was just a rude and nasty person telling me all types of stories, she sounded terrible on the phone. I shut my account off because I couldn't deal with the b.s.

I asked who the owners were and at least that was given fairly fast however she refused to transfer me to them. They need to get themselves into another business before they get eaten alive by the real gift registry companies. And just to think of the poor companies who associate themselves with these scumbags.

I hope you all get shutdown. I'll be starting an online blog called myregistry.com sucks. Join and let's shut these scammers down.

Just search for myregistry.com scam and you'll find all their crap online. Big scammers. Good luck!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myregistrycom-for-all-Jews-to-live-together-on-one-platform/internet/Myregistrycom-for-all-Jews-to-live-together-on-one-platform-Oded-Berkowitz-Nancy-lee-be-877566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myregistry.com for all Jews to live together on one platform