Complaint Review: Myron A. Grace

• Submitted: Fri, December 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Trina — Youngstown Ohio U.S.A.
Myron A. Grace
26241 Lakeshore Blvd. #655 Euclid, Ohio United States of America

Myron A. Grace SCAMMER Euclid, Ohio

I met Myron in late 2005, when I auditioned for a movie. I didn't make the movie, but I did act in "The Grace Show", the second time around. My name's Trina and I played Aunt Mamie. Not only did I - along with my then-husband and two of our children - do the full season, but I also edited the scripts, wrote scripts, and updated the website (under the guise of being his "Executive Vice President of Production"). For none of this did we get paid and until about 2008, he kept emailing me, asking me to do more acting, for which I'd need to PAY HIM for the privilege! He also wanted me to try to drum-up financing!

Stay as far from this scammer as you can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myron-A-Grace/Euclid-Ohio-44132/Myron-A-Grace-SCAMMER-Euclid-Ohio-804153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myron A. Grace