Complaint Review: Mysol, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: John — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Mysol, LLC
625 Wedgewood Drive Murrells Inlet, South Carolina United States of America

Mysol, LLC Mark Fitzgerald Contracted for Website. Missed 3 delivery dates. Abusive. Lied about product and delivery when disputed w/ CC Company. Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

i Contracted to have an Real Estate website developed on 7/28/2010 which was to take no longer that 30 days to develop. Developers had issues with porting data from my MLS into the site. Mysol insisted on doing it their way which produced a standoff. I got involved and solved the issue for Myrsol.

Mark Fitzgerald, at Myrsol promised and missed 3 anticipated completion dates (or at least they would have something to look at). The last time I was to be contacted by "weeks end" from a developer if there were questions. I prodded Fitz on Friday 9/10/2010 that I heard nothing.

I Heard from Todd Chatum on 9/12/2010 (Sunday) who needed assistance with defining areas for the site. Indicated zip codes were the best way. Chatum indicated "Our system doesn't have the ability to search by zip code..." He went on to forward this issue to Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald states on 9/13/2010, "currently there is no way to search zip code."

Fitzgerald emailed on 9/14/2010 that he had clicks the wrong icon on my flaky MLS system and asked I resend an IDX authorization (which allows access to the MLS data). They never requested one to begin with so I was not sure what data they had or how they could be looking at any data.

That was the final straw after 3 missed deadlines, arguments with my MLS, the inability to search by zip (Location is the most important thing in real estate (no zip code search?), and felt I had been lied to. I called Fitzgerald to cancel.

I received a call from Chad Weaber who identified himself as the majority owner of Myrsol, LLC. He indicated he could get a search going by zip code. I stated, after all the delays, and the fact his people do not know what they can or cannot search by, is not the sort of company I can put a long term commitment into. I wanted my money back. He stated he would "Get back to me." I asked him what about as he is the majority owner...what does he need to check on? I then just told him I expect to know when the refund will be issued by 5:00.

I received a long winded email from Fitzgerald about how they don't do refunds, it's in their policy etc. It degraded to Chad Weaber stating (to his "customer"), I should go pound sand, he looked forward to hearing from my attorney.

They did not deliver anything that they said they would and yet they have convinced Visa their Terms of no refunds apply.  I don't think that is correct when you purchase something, and they don't deliver is that right? It's like having a nice new shiney car delivered and when you open the hood, there is no engine. Was a car delivered?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mysol-LLC/Murrells-Inlet-South-Carolina-29576/Mysol-LLC-Mark-Fitzgerald-Contracted-for-Website-Missed-3-delivery-dates-Abusive-Li-655800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mysol, LLC