Complaint Review: Myspirittravel.com My Spirit Travel

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2007

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
Myspirittravel.com My Spirit Travel
2455 E. Sunrise Blvd. Suitemezzanine Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 654-315-8711
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Myspirittravel.com My Spirit Travel no free vacation as promised for buying timeshare Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*Author of original report: spirit incentives myspirittravel.com

I was promised a roundtrip airfare and hotel package to Las Vegas after going to purchase/view timeshare presentation at Split Rock Lodge in the Poconos, PA.

I sent in my $50 deposit and received a letter & certificate saying I had to log into their website and pick my travel dates. well i can't get into the website and when I cal their phone number no one ever answers and all i hear for 20 minutes is music and clicking...like someone is transfering my call or putting me on hold every 2 minutes. They will not email me back and their website can't help unless I can log in. So I am out $50 and a vacation.

Please, before you agre to goon a timeshare presentation check to make sure theyaren't giving away myspirittravel.com vacations. You'll never see it or you money.

Alycia
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myspirittravelcom-My-Spirit-Travel/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Myspirittravelcom-My-Spirit-Travel-no-free-vacation-as-promised-for-buying-timeshare-Ft-235659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myspirittravel.com My Spirit Travel

spirit incentives myspirittravel.com

AUTHOR: Alycia - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to update the name...this is also caled Spirit Incentives according to others who filed rip off reports.