Complaint Review: Mystery-Shopper-USA

• Reported By: scammed in ohio — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Mystery-Shopper-USA
255 Madison Avenue, Suite 11A Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Mystery-Shopper-USA Secret Shopper Toronto Ontario Canada

I received a letter and check for $1670.00 with instructions to call 1-877-290-8730 in order to get the check activated.  The check was activated by James Mills (email address:JN_MLLS@yahoo.com).  I was instructed to deposit the check in my account, I refused and just cashed the check.  I sent a

Western Union Money gram to Michelle Buchanan, Reading, United Kingdom in the amount of $970.00, which I did.  Next, James Mills (British accent)advised me to spend $100.00 at Walmart and $100.00 at Sears, which I did.  Upon speaking to Allen Young (British accent) advised me to sent the receipts via email to JN_LLS@yahoo.com, which I did.  Later that day, my account had a -$1670.00 balance.

The Banks fraud unit contacted me and I was to that I had to repay the money within 60 days, or it would appear on my credit report.

Fortunately, I was able to pay the money back immediately to avoid a bad mark on my credit report.

THIS IS A FRAUD, SCAM, DISHONEST COMPANY.  DON'T GET TAKEN LIKE I DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mystery-Shopper-USA/Toronto-Ontario-L4W0A5/Mystery-Shopper-USA-Secret-Shopper-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-988489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mystery-Shopper-USA